求帮解答这几道题

1. There are several reasons why the rainbow color scale, and its use in data visualization, is problematic. Perhaps the most fundamental issue is that the (i)____ the colors in a rainbow is not (ii)_____: people do not perceive the colors as ordered.

A. intensity of D great
B. difference in E intuitive
C sequence of F uniform

2.The title of Lee's 1964 textbook, A History of Far Eastern Art, might seem to imply that the entire subject could be encapsulated in a single work. In fact, the treatment of art across Asian cultures and over millennia could never (i)____ if it also aspired to be (ii)_____.

A. avoid anachronism D. accessible
B. achieve coherence E. comprehensive
C. justify digressions F. groundbreaking

3. Guadalajara's reputation for (i)_____ is not exactly (ii)______ but it is certainly (iii)______ : while the city retains its traditional ways in many respects, it has lately developed an innovative technology sector employing talented designers, programmers, and engineers from both Mexico and abroad.

A. unpredictability D. baseless G. overdone
B. cosmopolitanism E. harmful H. unmatched
C stodginess F unique I. widespread

4.Some chemists argue that although molecular motors are (i)_____, they are (ii)______ by themselves;
nevertheless, the chemical principles behind them might be (iii)______: using the same light-activated mechanism that drives certain molecular motors, researchers have developed around 100 drug-like compounds that can be switched on or off in response to light.

A. intricate D. promising G. well established
B. untested E. straightforward H. highly valuable
C. appealing F. useless I. imperfectly understood
5条回复