OPT 11/2 Delivered AZ No reply-Emma live chat实录

DrPhalange
Case timeline(OPT Extension)

11/2 USPS AZ Delivered-No receipt No cashed
11/19 Email to Lockbox-No reply
12/4 Emma live chat 实录如下给大家参考,没有问到receipt number但是问了如果一直没收到咋办,感觉Emma像是你想咋办就咋办的感觉...

欢迎小伙伴评论补充其他信息/分享二次寄出经验!

Emma--Thank you for contacting the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please stand by for the next available representative.
You are number 20 in queue..You are number 23 in queue..You are number 21 in queue...You are number 17 in queue. (大概等了10分钟)
Thank you for contacting USCIS Contact Center, my name is Josué agent ID ****. I'll be more than happy to help you today, do you currently have an A Number or a Receipt number?
ME--Hi! I haven't received any number after my case was delivered on Nov 2. And I haven't got any reply from lockbox email.Could you please help me verify my case number?

Emma--May I have your full name, date of birth and mailing address?
Emma--Can you provide me your email address and phone number? It will just take a moment to retrieve that information.(等了15分钟)

Emma--Have you received a canceled check from the bank or do you have a copy of the paid money order?Is there any indication of a receipt number posted on there? It should be 3 letters and 10 numbers. Me---No, I emailed lockbox but no reply.
Emma--USCIS has recently received a significant increase in filings. In addition to the restrictions put in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing significant delays in processing receipt notices. We are working hard to minimize delays and appreciate your patience. Please contact 1point3acres.com. You should expect to receive a response from the lockbox within 30 days of sending your email. You have to wait an additional 30 days from when you sent the email. (-_-)

ME--May I have your suggestions about the next steps if I don't receive receipt number or email reply from lockbox? My existing EAD ends in Jan. So if I can't get reply on my OPT extension before that, will it affect my current job?
Emma--Unfortunately the category for the I-765 application does not qualify for an extension. But once you receive your receipt notice, you may show it to your employer however it is the discretion of your employer if they accept it or not.

ME---Got it. But what if I don't get any receive number after 30 days. Should I mail the case again?
Emma--We advise not to but that will be under your discretion.
ME--Got it. So the only thing I can do is to wait for lockbox reply, right? And if I haven't got any reply till then, is there any process for me to mail the case again?
Emma---Correct. It would be the same process as you previously did.
ME---Should I add any doc to explain the situation in case they find two same mails?
Emma---You may if you decide to.(-_-)
ME---Is there any number I can call to verify my case status?
Emma----You can call our Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

补充内容 (2020-12-29 00:44):
12/10 被cashed之后
截止12/28 no mail/no text
去找emma live chat问到了 receipt number
他们说12/8 receipt就寄出了(??但是有mail system delay

补充内容 (2021-1-2 12:58):
1/1 收到短信 YSC219033号段

补充内容 (2021-2-6 03:10):
2/4 USCIS查询页面从 Case Received 变为 New card is produced

补充内容 (2021-2-7 00:47):
2/6 查询页面变为 Case was approved.
5条回复