收到亚麻 hiring manager私信 求指导

wcx3077
SDE职场新人 很想听听大家的意见 现在的工作就是...总体没有很多满足感 然后没有很喜欢弯曲-overall 还有就是最重要的-钱少

linkedin in-mail贴在下面 好像不是AWS,但也不局限于Amazon.com?

背景:
普通美国农村CS本,有过和SDE不太搭边的实习,入职弯曲某中厂不到一年---实话说感觉目前还找到什么感觉

Current Company:
Pay: ~115000 TC (yes, this is the whole thing) - which is LOW for Bay Area
Management: 没啥micromanagment, 目前感觉大家还挺友好, 印度人:国人 = 4:1
Career: Slow growth - typically ~2yrs to next level (with minimal monetory impact lmao), Possibly a lot of non-transferrable skills - see Tech 因为感觉大家主流都是做Full-stack? OOD? System Design?
Tech: OS Infra, low-level C programming, lots of old and proprietary stuff

Amazon:
Pay: 听说亚麻给新人大概第一年TC最少也是~125-140k? 求指点
Management: 我感觉不怕半夜oncall 修BUG - 可能是还年轻lol, 但是特别怕PIP - 因为毕竟身份还是想稳定下来 求指点
Career: 感觉还不错? 最少不会两年+才第一个promotion? 求指点
Tech: OOD, 从job descroption抠下来的:Java, C++, C#, Distributed Systems, Objective-C, Python

总之有点想试试的, 但是特别怕pip。。。Any input is appreaciated!

---

Dear AAA,

Hope you and your family doing well during this pandemic. This pandemic bought lot of changes the way we do in our lives. I would like to reach you out to see if this opportunity works?

I'm BBB - Hiring Manager for Amazon. I looked at your profile which is very impressive and I would love to check with you the opportunities I have in our org; here is the more info -

Would you like to work on one of the world's largest transactional distributed systems? How about working with customers and peers from the entire range of Amazon's business on cool new features? Whether you're passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems or a software developer who likes to solve business problems, Amazon is the place for you.

We are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme loads. Our systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and respond to millions of service requests per minute. Do you think you are up to the challenge? Or would you like to learn more and stretch your skills and career? reach out us at 1point3acres.com. Looking forward to talking with you soon.

BBB : linkedin.com

Software Development Manager at Amazon
4条回复