美国佛罗里达大学工业工程系,全奖phd

yy1423
Funded PhD position in Operations Research
I am looking for Ph.D. students to join my research group in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Florida. My research interests lie in the intersection of discrete and continuous optimization. More specifically, my current focus is on efficiently solving optimization problems (possibly non-convex) both theoretically and practically. Qualified students will be working on the following research topics: 1) multi-trip vehicle routing problems with time windows; 2) high dimensional stochastic programming algorithms with provable convergence rates; 3) treatment optimization in volumetric-modulated arc therapy. 4)real-time management of micromobility services for smart cities.

This position will be funded for 4 years through a combination of research and teaching assistantship and/or fellowship (if eligible). Our department offers a competitive stipend and benefits, as well as generous travel and research grants. Students majoring in mathematics or physics with a good coding skill in C++ are preferred. Applications submitted by Dec 5th will be considered first. The minimum TOEFL score is 90 and GRE is not required. Please contact me for more information. My email address is 1point3acres.com.
0条回复