沈阳6.14今天领馆邮件通知审理结束

9oooop
8月5日发了封邮件:
[align="left"]Dear Sir or Madam,[/align][align="left"]First of all, thank you for giving me the chance to explain my concern for my visa and highly appreciate if you could help me with my visa application.[/align][align="left"]My name is XXX, one of the F1 visa applicants in China.[/align][align="left"]I attended the visa interview on 14th, June, 2013 in Shenyang. I was told that it may take about one month to run the administrative process and I understand that there are many formalities to be handled. Unfortunately, the case is still undergoing administrative processing after 8 weeks, without any update on my case. Please understand one will feel nervous and confused about what is going one with his/her case when finding friends who had his/her visa interview on the same day or later in Shenyang have already got their case updated or visa issued. I understand this a case-by-case application, but 8 weeks’ waiting is sometimes a torture for me, and this affected my life to some extent. So please help me and see what is going on with my application![/align][align="left"]In fact, the program orientation starts on XXX. The delay of F1 visa application will penalize all my plans; even stop me from enrolling. This program really means a lot to me. It only admits only XX students globally this year and I've fought for it for nearly one year without rest, even in the weekends. I wish you could understand me.[/align][align="left"]It will be much appreciated if you could inform me at your earliest convenience about the specific status of my application and how many further stages should I wait for? I cannot thank you more if you could help to see what is going on with my application.[/align][align="left"]Here is my information for your kind reference:[/align][align="left"]××××××
[/align]
[align="left"]Hope to hear from you soon.[/align]收到回复:[align="left"]Dear XXX, [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Your application is still under administrative processing in order to verify your qualifications for the visa. Sorry that we cannot give you further news. Unfortunately there is no way we can speed up the process or give you an exact date of when the processing of your case might be completed. We realize that these extended wait times can cause frustration, and we are sensitive to the fact that the purpose of the nonimmigrant visa program is to facilitate legitimate travel to the U.S. Nonetheless, the U.S. Embassy and consulates in China, like all U.S. embassies and consulates, must adjudicate visas in accordance with the provisions of the law, and, in some cases, this involves extensive administrative processing. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Thank you for your patience.[/align]
For more information on the administrative processing procedure, please visit our website at
http://chinese.shenyang.usconsulate.gov/visa/passback.html or http://shenyang.usembassy-china.org.cn/ap-check.html

We are experiencing long delays between the times when we receive your case and when it is updated on the website. Please wait two weeks for your case number to be posted online before sending an email inquiry.

Regards,
AP Desk
Non-Immigrant Visa Unit
US Consulate General Shenyang

昨天附上i20又发了一封:
Dear Sir or Madam,
The attachment is my I20. School starts on 26th,August. But it takes almost 10 days for my passport to arrive at Harbin after it issues. Please do understand that it's really important for me to arrive at school before it starts. Can I pick up my passport right in Shenyang? I can no longer afford the time waste and would really appreciate it if I can do so.

Yours sincerely
今天收到回复:
[align="left"]Dear XXX,[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]I have good news for you. We just received notice this morning that the administrative processing of your case is completed and your visa will be approved. We will send your passport back to you through Citic bank as soon as it’s ready. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Thank you for your patience.[/align][align="left"] [/align]
[align="left"]Regards,[/align][align="left"]AP Desk[/align]US Consulate General Shenyang

补充内容 (2013-8-12 15:48):
8月9日下午ceac update。8月12日上午issue。下午护照状态变为 护照已从领事馆那边收回,目前正在安排;;运送。

补充内容 (2013-8-16 13:03):
今天8.16取到护照了,早就到了,但是状态还是在运送,也没任何通知。我前几天天天打电话去问都说没有。我下星期二的机票,26号开学.拜托人代取之后还要从哈尔滨寄到广州。中信哈尔滨大直的客服却一直骗我说护照没到!
30条回复