上海官方表示CHECK三个月以内的发任何邮件都不会再回复,任何理由不能加速处理

lukey
Administrative Processing
-----------------------------------
The interviewing officer said administrative processing was required. I have been waiting a long time and I still have not received my passport with the visa. Why is it taking so long and when will it be ready?

This process normally takes about six weeks. However processing time can vary from individual to individual, and therefore we cannot provide a definitive time frame within which we can be certain that the approval will be received. Please note this processing time is beyond the control of the consulate. However, we can assure you that as soon as the processing is completed, we will contact you and conclude the visa application.
If it has been over 3 months (90 days) since you applied for the visa and you have not heard from us, please e-mail us at 1point3acres.com. Please include your full name, passport number and current contact information in your request for information. We receive a tremendous number of inquiries on cases undergoing administrative processing. Therefore, we ask you not to contact us until you have waited at least 3 months. If it has not yet been 3 months since your visa interview, we will not respond to your e-mail. We are unable to “speed up” or “expedite” administrative processing for applicants.
You can check the status of your application any time here: ceac.state.gov.
Answers to FAQ are listed on this website: ustraveldocs.com.
We hope this information is helpful.
Sincerely,
Non-Immigrant Visa (NIV) unit
Consular Section / U.S. Consulate General, Shanghai
1038 W Nanjing Rd - Westgate Mall, 8th floor
梅龙镇广场8楼 (Méi'lóng'zhèn guǎngchǎng)
shanghai.usconsulate.gov
6条回复