鸡精作文求改,谢谢各位啦

f1371342385
题目:Working at home by using computer and telephone is better than working in the office

正文:
With the rapid development of the technology, the numbers of people who support to work at home are increasing. There is a prevailing view that working at home is more comfortable than office because of the computer and internet. Despite all of this, I'm still hold the view that working at offices is better.
Obviously, working at home could not be compared with working at the office in terms of effective. Citing myself as an example, I used to working for a big network company. We all work in a big office. If one of us meets a problem, we could discuss together and solve problem together. Thanks to this, we could finish all problems and work very well. Suppose that we work at home, if one of us meets one problem which is too hard to solve. The only thing he could do is that call each of us and talk about this problem, I'm sure it will be cost a lot of time. The reason why working at office is more effective is that we could solve the problem together. This element is very important in the work.
Additionally, working at office gives us a great chance communicate with others which working at home could not provide. It is reasonable to expect that if I meet some problem which I could not be solved by myself, others may help me to solve. Also, if I have some occur which I'm not found, others may help me to correct this. The wonderful things which in the offices is that we could talk a lot of things about us, like the job, future and family. In my opinion, this could increase our friendship and make us become friend. Compare to the offices, you must solve all problems and find all the errors by yourself if you work at home. I believe this would be hard for one person.
Finally, working in the offices gives us more opportunities to learn and grows. It is not surprising that we will obtain a lot of help from other people. For instance, we may all have this experience, when we solve one problem which it is very hard for us to solve, surprising, someone may just use little time to solve, because he has some good methods to solve this problem. This will increase our understanding of this problem. However, we could not have so many opportunities like in the offices because when we face the problem, we could only depend on ourselves. This will limit our future grow.
Certainly, working at home has some advantages. However, from what has been discussed above, we may safety draw the conclusion that working at offices is better, for the reason that working more effective, easy communication with others and great opportunities to learn and grows.
4条回复