鸡精作文求改,谢谢啦

f1371342385
题目:Society has created too many rules for young man

正文:
[align="left"]With the development of the society, the number of people think thatsociety has too many rules for the young people. Some people may believe thatyoung people should be limited. But in my opinion, I'm convinced with thatsociety should not have so many rules for the young people, because this wouldbe harm for the young people development.[/align][align="left"] Obviously, young people are limited by many rules compare to the past.Because of this restriction, many young people lost their imagination. Citingmyself as an example. When I was a child, I was always thinking about themagic, aliens and space. However, the society told me you should not image thisall day, you should study hard and obtain a good job. Therefore, I given upthis imagination and worked hard. Ironically, I could not think anything aboutmagic or something, the only thing I could image is my job. I lost myimagination because of too many rules given by the society.[/align][align="left"] Additionally, too many rules would have a negative influence on theircharacters. Suppose that young man limited by many rules in the society. Whenthey eat, the society would tell they should eat this way. When they angry, thesociety would tell they should not angry. As a result, young people become no thoughtand doing nothing. The only thing they could do is before they do, they willask the society what they should do. We should realize that this will destroytheir character and make them become coward.[/align][align="left"] Thelast but the most important, it is true that the rules could offer the guidanceto the young man and help them make no mistakes. The bad thing is that theywill never make any progress because they could no learn anything from themistakes. It is reasonable to expect that young man grow a society which fullof the rules. Therefore, they never make any mistakes and grow up very well.However, when they become adult and solve a new problem, they found they couldnot handle this because no guidance there to teach how to solve this problemwell. Compare to grow under rules, if they grow up in an environment whichthere is no or little rules, they would learn how to solve the new problem. I’mholding the view that this will benefit the young people all life.[/align][align="left"] Ofcourse, rules have many advantages which would help young man to grow. However,from what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion thatthere are too much rules in the society and we should reduce this rules. Thebest things we could do to help the young man to grow is that build a freeenvironment for them.[/align]
2条回复