本科生一个学期修两门美国研究生的课程会不会很恐怖?

newgiggs
本人ME小本,大四交换去Purdue(一学期Course work,如果找到RA的话,那么再延长一学期Research)

考虑到找到实验室的RA难度还是不小的,所以我希望通过修研究生级别的课程来证明自己的能力,不知道这样是否可行....记得在Warald的日志里看到过国外学生通过修对应导师研究生课程获得Offer的事例.....

还有一点点怕研究生的课程太难....
所以请教一下各位,那边研究生一般一学期修多少课程?(ME或者ECE)

附上课表:
ME58600 - Microprocessors In Electromechanical Systems (研究生级别)
Credit Hours: 3.00. Architecture of microcomputers; operating systems, logic functions, logic circuit design; I/O structure and interfacing; assembly language, manual assembly; software and hardware interrupts; data acquisition, serial and parallel communications; the role of high level languages. Laboratory experiments on applications to electrical, mechanical, and thermofluid systems. Typically offered Fall.
0.000 OR 3.000 Credit Hours

MFET47400 - Manufacturing Integration II (大四水准)
Credit Hours: 3.00. Examination of sensors, data acquisition systems, and the fundamentals of control system technology and theory of operation, including common industrial sensors. Interfacing of various sensors to data acquisition systems and collection and monitoring of process data using data acquisition systems. Open loop and closed loop control system fundamentals are addressed. Typically offered Fall Spring Summer.
0.000 OR 3.000 Credit Hours

ME57000 - Machine Design (研究生级别)
Credit Hours: 3.00. Analysis of stresses and deflections due to complicated loading. Investigation of specific design problems through application of theory of elasticity, failure criteria, energy approach, and numerical methods. Individual design project. Typically offered Fall.
3.000 Credit Hours

ME 497 International Design Team project (大四水准)
*这个是团队的Project,所以时间紧张的话,可以相对少参与一点
6条回复