blabla我又来劳烦大家了,机经作文求改

老规矩咯,看看有啥毛病的挑出来。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All high school students should take a course in basic economics.

With the development of the society, knowledge about basic economics plays a more crucial role in our daily lives. It is not until the teenagers step into the society that they are aware of the importance. Although students can not realize the fact that the course will do good to their future, taking a course about basic economics in high school is indispensible.

First, for students, utilizing the knowledge is aimed at arranging their pocket money, instead of making some profit. As we all know, compared with the past, most of the parents will give their children pocket money which is distributed by children. There is no denying that it is a good way for teenagers to learn how to manage their finance. Because of the age, teenagers have little idea to arrange it. So they are suppoed to have basic economics course in high school, which will tell them the way to handle the money.

Then, taking a varity of courses, including economics course, can lead high school students to find out the area that they are interested in, which will have significant influence on their choosing of the major before entering the university. Nowadays, only when the students chose to major a specific domain can they figure out whether they are interested in it. However, there is little time for them to think about or experience their major before making decisions. Thus, taking economics courses may have far-reach influence in their career.

In addition, it is universally acknowledged that economics courses can give students chances to cultivate their ability about thinking independently. For instance, I have taken an economics course when I was in my high school. I could clear remember that my teacher raise some questions about the economy occasionally in that time. He once asked us to think about the cause of the economic crisis and demanded us to hand in a paper about the way to solve it from our perspective as homework. Although no one can we finally figure out a proper way to solve it, but we did learn a lot about how to think a problem by ourslves. Here comes the conclusion that having economic courses benefits us a lot, not only the knowledge but also the way and the ability to think.
1条回复