请大家帮忙改一下逻辑或者观点——人们不需要政府帮忙解决问题

觉得实在写不出什么东西,写的乱七八糟的,请大家狠狠批改!!
谢谢

Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary.

As the booming development of the modern society, great changes have been taken place in the city. At the time people enjoy their lives, they have to face with different problems. Therefore, a heated statement raises the public awareness that the help from government is not necessary since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from families. Since individual faces with various problems in life, different people have different ideas towards this issue. Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concerns, I totally disagree with the statement. My conspicuous opinions will be substantiated based on the following reasons.

To begin with, as is known to all, because of the responsibility, the government has the duty and ability to solve the citizens' problems. And compared with the power of government, individuals and their families cannot solve the problems efficiently and quickly. For example, several years ago, my family was at the center of the city. Even though it is convenient and comfortable to enjoy the public transportation and the shopping center, all my family had to bear the annoying noise during night and the severe air pollution caused by the heavy transportation. All my family were at poor healthy condition since we could not sleep well in the night or enjoy the fresh air around our surrounding. We could not solve this disgusting problem because we lacked the power to limit the public transportation. However, finally, the government put forward a plan to forbid the traffic during deep night and contribute to the protect the environment around our house.

In the second place, no one can deny the fact that solving problems cost time and money and the result will not be so satisfactory without the help of the government. In addition, if we face with a problem with limited time, we can do nothing but wait for the help from government. For instance, once my younger brother got lost on the way home after school. All my family members were worried and anxious about my brother. We found every corner of the city and asked all his classmates and friends, but there was still no clue about him. Finally we called the government and some officials asked the media to broadcast the emergent notice to find my brother. Eventually with the help of the government, a kind citizen sent my brother back home.

Last but not least, admittedly, it is too extreme to say that people cannot solve the problems without the help from government. As the increasing progress of modern science and technology, people can search the Internet to find the experience of other people who are faced with the same problems or ask for help at every corner of the world. It is true that with the help of other people or experience of others we can solve some personal issues as well.

In light of all the aspects discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that most people need the help of government to solve their problems, since they have the power and ability to solve important and emergent problems efficiently and perfectly.
0条回复