8.25机经独立——工作比社交更影响幸福

xzb88
Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.

Outline: disagree
Family, take care of parents, bring up children
Help from friends
Earn to live, stress from boss, coworker, worried about unemployment

正文
1)Is it generally correct for everybody that one feels happier when he or she is performing well in jobs than gathering in the social life? Though some people do devote themselves and spend most of their time in working, I tend to believe that the majority of people live happier lives when staying with their families or friends rather than doing a job. When sharing their experience with their family members or friends, people gain emotional support and mental power to overcome difficulty in life, which makes the lives brighter and more hopeful. For more detail, let me list my arguments as follows.

2)Most people will not deny that families are the most essential part of their life, and their main goal of life is sharing happiness with their family members. Before being adults, people grow up peacefully thanks to the protection of their parents. It is the gratefulness of the breeding of their parents that make people take good care of their parents, either by buying them comfortable house or by offering them the medical care. Additionally, people also feel cheerful to teach their child since children are in some sense the future of their life. As the main part of the social life of people, the harmonious relationship between the people and their parents and children offers them endless happiness.

3)Besides, people gain much help from their friends, which also play an inevitable role in social relationship, and have a sense of joyfulness and confidence when staying with them. When studying in schools or colleges, people discuss academic questions, do sports and overcome the difficulties together. All of these activities help develop a deep relationship of the classmates and friends. Nobody can live a life without the assistance of friends, from whom one may obtain different perspectives of ideas and a large amount of sustention when they are facing problems in life. In this case, friends is an inalienable part of the people's social life and once deprived of them, people would definitely feel agonized.

4)Finally, I deem it reasonable that the purpose of getting a job is to offer a more financial sustention for the social life of people. Working is the foundation of life, but this does not mean working give people happiness. In fact, sometimes people's jobs are complicated, insipid and boring. Also, it is quite common that many people suffer heavy pressure from their boss or coworkers, which means they may face unemployment problem if not working hard. Happiness seems rare for many people when they are working, much less than that when they are staying together with their families or friends.

5)All in all, I do not agree with the statement that job gives people more happiness than people's social life. It is the inalienability and significance of social relationship with other people that help people live a happy and colorful life.

words:474,无计时。
需要回批的请留下地址,谢谢版友。
4条回复