独立作文求批改,谢谢啦!

f1371342385
题目:People who leave home for the city are more likely to be successful and happier than people who remain in village.

正文:
With the development of the society, the number of people holds the view that people should live in the village because of less population and clean air. However, I'm still holding the view that people should live in the bigger city, for the reasons are that more opportunities to success and happier.
Obviously, people who live in the bigger city would obtain more interesting and funny than those who live in the small village. Citing myself as an example. I grew up in a small village which is very boring for living. For instance, we always went to bed at 8 pm and without any outer activities, which really depressed me. However, when I graduated from the university, I lived in a bigger city, which is very fun. I could watch the play in theatre at 10 pm, I also could talk to the friends in the bar at any time, I even could eat whatever I want at the midnight. You could not do this in a small village. If you live in bigger city, I'm sure you would understand how fun the bigger city is.
Additionally, I believe that we could make more friends in the bigger city. I also could serve as a typical examples, I always go to the gym and play the basketball with others. We are the teammates, and we would work for one goal, which could make us communicate easily. Therefore, I could make a lot of new friends, which would make me feel happier. Compare to bigger city, suppose that you live in a small village. You would not have as many opportunities to make new friends as living in the bigger city, because too few people live in there.
Finally but the most important, we could easier to success than living in small village, because a lot of job opportunities in bigger city. For example, my brother's major is the computer. He could repair computers for people in the village or set a computer company in the bigger city. Obviously, he chose to set a company in the bigger city. Now, he lives in a successful and happy life. It is reasonable to expect that if my brother chose to live in a small village, he could not make such success.
Of course, living the village has some advantages, which could make people feel happier, like the clean air and less pressure. However, from what have been discuss above, we could safely draw the conclusion that people would more likely to be successful and happier than those who remain in the village, because the more funny, more friends and more opportunities to success.
6条回复