6.19秀水check8.19issue,从此check这个单词对我有了非凡的意义。

roziar
经历了61天的苦等,每天早上起来第一件事就是开电脑查状态,然后每一次都是期待落空,开始时还会焦虑,但后来就没有感觉了。任你万年不变的AP,我该干自己的事完全不予理睬,大不了春季入学。今早看到ISSUED其实也没有太兴奋,该来的迟早会来,自己心态首先要放平静,否则整天都会焦虑难受。
或许你会说,我是因为今天ISSUE了才说这些话,但我会告诉你我的学校已经开学了么?我会说很多课都被选满了么?
~~~~~~~~~~~~不过还是要总结一下催签的问题~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
话说在6、7月高峰期,人家使馆的工作量的确很大(checkee上6月的人数在那儿摆这呢),我在check快40天的时候给使馆、fmj发邮件(当时离开学也没几天了,我还附上了I-20),还给dos打了电话,但得到的都是模板回复,个人感觉check 40天左右对他们来说是正常的(我指的是6、7月高峰),因此使馆对催签不会太感冒。而到了快60天的时候我又发邮件催,而这时他们的态度就好很多,而且很快给我update+issue,可能他们也认为60天是个大限吧,所以各位最好在50多天的时候就赶紧发邮件~
~~~~~~~~~~~~再说说邮件的问题~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
给使馆和fmj都要发,而且不能只是简单的询问。一定要发感人肺腑的邮件!这类邮件怎么写其实地里面有很多帖子讲,我就不细说了,原则就是“理解他们的工作,陈述入学的紧迫(没附上I-20你说个××啊),表达留学机会的难得,晓之以理动之以情”我的邮件也是从网上摘的,然后自己修改了一下,仅供大家参考
[align="left"]Dear Sir or Madam,[/align][align="left"]First of all, thank you for giving me the chance to explain my concern for my visa and highly appreciate if you could help me with my visa application.[/align][align="left"]My name is ×××, one of the F1 visa applicants in China.[/align][align="left"]I attended the visa interview on 19th, June, 2013 in Beijing. I was told that it may take about one month to run the administrative process and I understand that the procedure is complex. Unfortunately, the case is still undergoing administrative processing after 8 weeks, without any update on my case. Please understand one will feel nervous and confused about what is going one with his/her case when finding friends who had his/her visa interview on the same day or later in Beijing have already got their case updated or visa issued. I understand this a case-by-case application, but 8 weeks’ waiting is sometimes a torture for me, and this affected my life to some extent. So please help me and see what is going on with my application![/align][align="left"]In fact, the program orientation has started on August 12. The delay of F1 visa application has penalized all my plans; even stopped me from enrolling. This program really means a lot to me. USC is a world famous university and I've fought for it for nearly one year without rest, even in the weekends. I wish you could understand me.[/align][align="left"]It will be much appreciated if you could inform me at your earliest convenience about the specific status of my application and how many further stages should I wait for? I cannot thank you more if you could help to see what is going on with my application.[/align][align="left"]Here is my information for your kind reference:[/align][align="left"]Name: ×××[/align][align="left"]Date of Birth: ×××[/align][align="left"]Passport No: ×××[/align][align="left"]Hope to hear from you soon.[/align][align="left"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝大家都早日拿到签证,飞跃重洋~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/align]
2条回复