鸡精求改,感谢大神

f1371342385
题目 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (aged five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, language, science and history.

正文
With the development of the society, numerous people think that the children should only pay attention on the important class like the math, language and science, for the reason that those would be used for test. However, from my point of view, I believe the children should receive art and music education, which would be good for their future development.
Obviously, we all agree that some children may have the talents for the art and music. Therefore, if they can receive education which would help them obtain a general understanding of the art, they may become successful artists when they grow up. Citing my brother as an example, my brother has talent about the music, which his parents never found. Thanks to the basic music education, the teacher found his talent about music. And teacher told his parents, so they decided to let he receive better music education. Now, my brother is a great musician and living a great. Suppose that if his school did not offer the basic music lessons. My brother's parents would never found his talents.
Additionally, children can make more friends when they receive basic music education. I hold the view that children would become friends easily, because they have the common habits. I can serve as a typical examples, I still remember I made a lot of new friends when I received the music education. We have plenty of words to talk, and we helped each other. Even now, we still good friends.
Finally but the most important, I believe there are good for children's characters development if they can receive basic music and art education. It is reasonable to expect that they may feel like walking in the spring when they listen to the classic music, and they may feel aesthetic which is hard to describe but very comfortable when they appreciate the beautiful paints, they may also feel very sad even cry when they see a poor man in a opera. All of this would help their characters to development. For instance, this can help them have a sense of aesthetic feelings, which would be benefit for their future development.
Of course, children may obtain a good score if they only receive the class like the math, history. However, for what have been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that children can have great future if they can receive art and music education.
0条回复