Amazon Behavior Question

vcmaster
1. Why Amazon?
2. Why This Team
3. Introduce yourself
4. Most interesting project
5. Most challenging project
6. Give me an example of a time when you did not meet a client’s expectation. What happened, and how did you attempt to rectify the situation?
7. When you’re working with a large number of customers, it’s tricky to deliver excellent service to them all. How do you go about prioritizing your customers’ needs?
8. Tell the story of the last time you had to apologize to someone.
9. Tell me about a time when you had to leave a task unfinished.
10. Tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with unclear responsibilities.
11. Tell me about a time when you gave a simple solution to a complex problem.
12. Tell me about a time when you invented something.
13. Tell me about a time when you were wrong.
14. Tell me about a time when you had to work with incomplete data or information.
15. Tell me about a time when you influenced a change by only asking questions.
16. Tell me about a time when you solved a problem through just superior knowledge or observation.
17. Tell me about a time when you mentored someone.
18. Tell me about a time when you made a wrong hire. When did you figure it out and what did you do?
19. Tell me about a time when you couldn’t meet your own expectations on a project.
20. Tell me about a time when a team member didn’t meet your expectations on a project.
21. Tell me about your proudest professional achievement.
22. Tell me about a time when you went way beyond the scope of the project and delivered.
23. Describe a time when you saw some problem and took the initiative to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do it.
24. Tell me about a time when you took a calculated risk.
25. Tell me about a time you needed to get information from someone who wasn’t very responsive. What did you do?
26. Tell me about a time when you had to work with limited time or resources.
; What would you do if you found out that your closest friend at work was stealing? ; Tell me about a time when you had to tell someone a harsh truth.
27. Give me two examples of when you did more than what was required in any job experience.
; Tell me about something that you learnt recently in your role.
28. Tell me about a time when you did not accept the status quo. ; Tell me about an unpopular decision of yours.
29. Tell me about a time when you had to step up and disagree with a team members approach.
30. If your direct manager was instructing you to do something you disagreed with, how would you handle it?
By providing an example, tell me when you have had to handle a variety of assignments. Describe the results.
31. What is the most difficult situation you have ever faced in your life? How did you handle it?
32. Give me an example of a time when you were 75% of the way through a project, and you had to pivot strategy–how were you able to make that into a success story?
33. Tell me a time you have to work together with someone hard to cooperate, how did it work out?
34. Tell me about a time that you overcame an obstacle, how will you improve it if you do that again
35. Tell me a time you complete a task before deadline, who did it work out? ; What did you do to simplify customers work
; Tell me a time that you improve your work
; Tell me a time that you find the root cause of something
36. Tell me one case where you did something more than what the customer originally asked, and how did it work out?
37. Tell me a time when you satisfied the requirements of clients
38. Tell me a time when you make a suggestion for clients
39. Tell me a time when you have a conflict with others
40. Tell me a time when you disagree with others and how you persuade others
41. Tell me a time where you have different idea regarding a project/feature with your colleagues, and what you did and how did it work out?
42. Tell me a time when you disagree with your manager, and what you did and how did it work out?
43. tell me a time where you have different idea regarding a project/feature with your colleagues/manager, and what you did and how did it work out?
44. If you have an idea, your manager does not like it, what will you do?
45. Tell me one case where you did something more than what the customer originally asked, and how did it work out
46. Tell me a time that u make changes when u are unsatisfied with the status
47. Tell me a thing that u could do better?
48. Tell me about a time that you overcame an obstacle, how will you improve it if you do that again
49. What did you do to simplify customers work
50. Tell me a time that you improve your work
51. Tell me a time you find the root cause of something
52. Tell me a time that u make mistakes in a project, and how did it work out
53. Tell me a time when deadline is closed, and you have to compromise, how did it work out?
12条回复