GRE机经上面几道题目很疑惑,求大家解答

shijbian
大家好,下面的题目都是机经上面找到的,我感觉很多答案都有不妥之处,可能是因为机经的来源不是很好,有错误也难免。但是还是想和大家讨论和check下,毕竟如果考试的时候出来,有个心理准备。因为不想浪费大家很多时间,首先说明,下面的题目可能本身有问题,如果大家觉得这题目根本无法根据已有信息解答,请指出,我们也可以省很多时间

1. Learning is a (i) ______ process. Because of that, in most test-based materials, reading is more (ii) ______ than watching a DVD. The more passive a person is, the more information that is going to pass through without entering brain...

Blank (i) Blank (ii)
(A) participatory (D) interesting
(B) 待补充 (E) educative
(C) 待补充 (F) fatigued

答案:AF
非常迷茫为什么第二个空是F,从哪里可以看吃reading更加fatigue。为什么不选择educative。我总觉得reading participatory的感觉更多啊???

2. Before divulging the nature of the study, the scientists expected the public reaction to be ______, predicting that they will get macabre result; thus they carefully prepare a press conference to explain the worth and medical benefit of the research.
(A) repercussion
(B) indifference
(C) trifling criticism
(D) approval
(E) 待补充
答案:B
非常迷茫,我总觉得C更好。因为后面一句说predicting that they will get macabre result,填写的部分和这个是顺接的,macabre result能引发的就是 trifling criticism,为什么是答案说的indifference呢?换而言之,我觉得如果是空格和下句有转折的关系,也就是说可能引发macabre result,但是还是期待indifference,这个选择B可以。

3.Weather (climate) exhibits patterns of mystery and variability (?). Although this may appear true for regional..., on the global scale the pattern actually has some ______.
(A) reliability
(B) complexity
(C) discontinuity
(D)待补充

答案选B。

我感觉是不是选A 啊。虽然complex有所说的乱是指棘手和有逻辑的那种乱,但是A和variability对应的不是很好么?

4. In the past, the discussion of artificial light was (i) ______. When electrification spread, the talking of artificial light became (ii) ______, perhaps because the material is more familiar. (Distance lends enchantment?)

Blank (i) Blank(ii)
(A) engaging (D) dull
(B) dormant (E) repetitious
(C) 待补充 (F)待补充

答案:BE
为什么不选择AD?过去当人们谈论人造光的适合很dormant?然后现在人造光普及了,就变得repetitous了?我怎么觉得逻辑上说不清楚。而且其实AD也不是很好,你们觉得呢?

5.An audition, someone ______ any attempt to make a melody. Nothing more unpleasant was possible.
[A] warble
[B] coo
[C] shriek
[D] 待补充

答案:B

这里面答案给的解释是这样:[A] warble: (vt./vi.) 用柔和颤音歌唱;[B] coo: (vt./vi.) 柔情低声地说唱,低吟;[C] shriek: (vt./vi.) :尖吟,以尖锐声音叫喊。我觉得选择C不是更好么?C是负面词。按照排除法也应该排除AB,因为都是正面的???

6. Most people who read ... correspondence are surprised that there is more stuff of professional than personal, but the distinction is ______: every letter reveals stamps of his personality.
[A] unique
[B] clear-cut
[C] unanimous
[D] significant
[E] artificial
[F] 待补充

答案:BC

有没有童鞋帮忙看下,这句话选了BC以后什么意思?

就这些了,太谢谢大家了!!!!!!感激不尽~
2条回复