2nd 非正式AD - UCSD EC80

JoshBryan56
收到以下內容信件: 不確定是否算AD,學校寫3月底確定後才發正式Offer
想問大家的經驗及看法? 極度擔心呀 ....

===================
Dear ECE MS Applicant,

On behalf of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, it gives me great pleasure to inform you that you have been recommended for admission to the Dean of the Graduate Division!

Upon successful evaluation of your credentials* by the Graduate Admissions Office, the Graduate Division will send you an official letter of admission to the ECE Master of Science program for Fall 2021 (please note this could come as late as mid-March). This is not a final offer letter. The Dean of Graduate Division is the final authority on graduate admissions decisions.

As long as Graduate Division does not encounter issues that disqualify you from receiving admittance, your admission will be approved! For minor issues such as missing materials, we will contact you in order to resolve it.

Once officially admitted to our program by the Graduate Division, you will receive instructions on how to indicate your decision via your online admissions application. The department would appreciate knowing your decision by April 15th.

I appreciate your interest in graduate studies at the University of California, San Diego, and I hope you will choose to continue your studies in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. I am confident that you will find the intellectual climate in the Department conducive to your personal and professional growth.

*Graduate Division will be checking to make sure you have submitted all required material, and that you meet the University’s minimum requirements.

===================
11条回复