老师回复了 下一步还需跟他说神马。。。。

loycelaw
发了将近二十来封的邮件 终于见着一个教授比较积极的回了

[align="left"]Dear ***[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"] Thank you for your interest in my research and with Civil and Environmental Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University. YOu have an impressive background and CV and I have had excellent luck with students from ****; we are always looking for excellent students for admission to the PhD programs in Environmental Engineering. Admission to our graduate program, as well as research assistantships, are awarded on a competitive basis with other applicants. By copy, I will put you in touch with our graduate program admissions coordinator, ******. She will be able to provide you with the most current information regarding the application process. I'm looking forward to reviewing your application materials![/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Best regards,[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]*****[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]虽然有学长说 要我继续和老师进行学术问题的探讨 但是个人担心我会不会问的问题太 stupid...[/align][align="left"]所以下一步该怎么办。。。。[/align]
3条回复