Unique opportunity in Growth Engineering @ Gusto!

My name is Sherry (linkedin.com) and I lead the Growth Upsell Engineering team at Gusto. Our team is growing and we’re looking to double the team size in the next 12 months!

The Growth Upsell team is responsible for driving revenue through feature adoption and churn reduction. It’s a unique challenge that requires understanding of all the features/offerings of our product, and bringing them to our users at the right moment. We do this by being an opinionated partner to all the employers on our platform, and help them with their needs when they need them.

This team is highly cross-functional — we work very closely with Customer Success, Lifecycle Marketing, Sales, and pretty much all Product Engineering teams at Gusto. The type of work we do in Growth Upsell has a direct line to the top-line company goals. You'll know precisely how your work is impacting the company’s success, and the team plays a key role in advising the company on how to achieve our revenue goals from feature adoption and churn reduction. This is truly a unique opportunity that allows us to connect engineering expertise with business insights.

If you're interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send me your resume/linkedin profile at 1point3acres.com.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you!

Sherry
5条回复