sop求改,EE方向的,谢谢了~~

walteryhm
[align="center"]Personal Statement[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]My interest in electric engineering dates back to the time when I was very little. My father was engaged in a research on electronics and he often took me to his laboratory. As time went by, those complex and delicate electronic instruments made profound impression on me, directly leading to my enthusiasm for the world of electronics. Thus, I chose to major in Electronics and Information Engineering in Sichuan University. And as my study progressed, I gradually honed my skills and developed my huge interest in signal extraction and circuit design. It was then I became aware of my drawbacks and realized pursuing the advanced study in MS program in the United States is my goal. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]I have developed a wide range of interests in every branch of electric engineering in college. I have mastered relevant applications of electronic knowledge in economy through participating in the National Contest for the Application of Information Technology. I have also acquired a more comprehensive understanding of network engineering through the internship in Sichuan Hwadee Information Technology Co., Ltd. However, I am fully conscious that my future research orientation is bound to be in the field of telecommunication and signal. I was immensely captivated by the crafty signal changes and the ingenious analysis and design of the circuit the first time I got contact with signal and its system, and my curiosity for this field has never ceased growing since. I have obtained outstanding grades by putting in tremendous efforts and become increasingly interested in signal analysis and processing as my study progresses. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"] In my sophomore year, in order to learn more about signal and forge my ability in practical operation, I applied for a two-month summer internship in No. 22 Research Institute of China Electronic Technology Group Corporation where I undertook the study of the detection and extraction of weak signal under Mr. Sun’s guidance and acquired a specific understanding of the hardware (front-end conditioning circuit and date acquisition circuit) structure and the whole working principles and procedures of the weak signal detection and extraction system, but the understanding was quite conceptual due to my inadequate hands-on experience. Therefore, I was facing a great challenge in learning how to put theories into practice. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]With the challenge in mind, I went on studying in the third year when I put more emphasis on the integration of basic knowledge and engineering application by consulting relevant materials in my spare time, strengthening my ability in operation and engineering practice in the laboratory, and taking courses in digital signal processing and random signal analysis. In the third summer vacation, I assisted Mr. Sun to work in the engineering application of weak signal detection and extraction. During this internship, Mr. Sun designated a specific task to me to build a data acquisition circuit which I accomplished under his guidance by using the SSM2141 differential amplifier (which converted the differential signal into a single output signal), the LT1355 high-speed operational amplifier (which amplified the single-end signal, the amplitude of which was made between A/D chip analog input voltage range), the ADC 12062 analog-digital conversion chip (which made the analog to digital conversion possible), the DSP (used in digital filtering, digital notch filtering, signal processing, etc.) and several peripheral circuits. It was on the data acquisition circuit that I analyzed the extracted weak signal by means of FFT. During the process I discovered that it was hard to extract signal when the SNR was weak, which turned out to be a prevalent problem existing in the extraction of weak signal after I consulted relevant materials. In light of this, I am resolute to pursue further study in signal analysis and processing at graduate level in the U.S. to enhance my capability .[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]最后一段各学校的还没有写,麻烦各位大神帮忙看一下吧,不胜感激~~[/align][align="left"]还有就是research会不会显得有些啰嗦?(感觉全文会不会有点单调?)[/align]
2条回复