鸡精作文求改 商人重利吗?

GRE大神
abstract:反对
1. 经济利益和无私奉献,不矛盾(每个社会人都最求高收入,商人可以实现经济利益,并同时实现社会价值)
2. 很多商人很无私,乐于促进社会发展(亚马逊平原的造纸厂+李开复创新工场帮助学生创业)
3.确实,有些商人目光短浅+制度不完善,我们应该进一步发展以求良性循环
595字

作文总是最后一段不知道怎么写。。。就是把前面三段的首句copy一下。。。求大神指点一二。。。

This issue is really a complex one, which is fraught with market management and final purpose of business. Some people believe that businesspeople are so anxious for monetary income that they could even regard contribution to society. However, others may hold the opposite opinion that businessman could obtain both pecuniary advantages and social reputation. In my point of view, I prefer the last one because our country have a perfect and entire institution which can ensure the beneficial cycle of business activities. What is more, numerous business companies have aspiration to undertake social responsibility and make unselfish contribution to country.

First, we should clarify a conception that there is no confliction between making monetary income and taking responsibility. I trust that each person in our society is working for money and living on money no matter what type of job he takes. However, the crux is that is the pecuniary income be the only reason for a person to work. For instance, teachers and labors are significant builders for a country, who dedicate themselves in education career and city construction. There is no doubt of their reputation but they also have great eager for high income because a affluent receipt is basic prerequisite for a social person. In this point of view, eagerness of businessman who make profit by transporting information and commodity is logical remand and they can also achieve both increase income and social contribution.

Second, several business companies want take charge of social responsibilities, which means they have great eager to make progress and motivate society development country. Some paper manufacture companies evacuate from Amazon Plain in order to protect ecosphere from destruction. In the background of harsh market competition, they still abandon the pecuniary advantages, because they discern that at cost of destruction of a rain forest or a grass plain to substitute the moderate income is some selfish. What is more, in education field Kaifu. Lee start run his own company, which is called Innovation Works, in order to assist college graduates in pioneering work in the future. I believe that the final goal of Lee is not money but creational and critical thing of young people. As a result, there are lots of businessman, who make promotion of society development, have altruistic spirit of dedication.

Third, I concede that a few businessman, who destroy the logical order of society, have provincial and selfish eager to pursue money. However, I promise that their success and affluence are just ephemeral because reputation is the core competitive power of a company. What is more, the presence of those businessman is also a exposure of our unjustified law system. In order to build rapport and harmony environment of business, our society decision makers should also enact logical law and construct institution to ensure that the money entice is only a motivation of businessman but not the final goal of them. In addition, an active atmosphere of business competition and knowledge of dedication are also two considerable factors in market management. As a result, there have a few flaw in our business system, but I believe we can conquer it by our active attitude.

In this point of view, majority of businessman are have good manner in their career. They manifest great aspiration to accomplish both reputation and monetary income by taking charge of environmental friendly development and society improvement. In my point of view, I do not agree with the statement, because we should not make the assertion, which is related to businessman egoism, just base on a few blamable activities they take.
8条回复