我自己的personal statement 供大家参考 | 求大米

辣鸡123
这是我自己的ps申请文章,改完之后的。只能说抛砖引玉,因为我当时申请不算很好的结果,我当时(2020)用这个ps申了20个master+phd学校,拿了5个offer(1个不怎么好的phd + 4个master)。
但是如果能帮助到大家也不错。

我没有设置权限,大家请便。

求加米!

当然我写得不是很好,但是放上来给大家参考参考。我当时申请的时候,就很想看到cs的申请范文,这样能让自己心里有个底,所以我现在放上来了。希望我的这个sample能给大家带来一点点用处hhhh

我觉得可以参考的地方是:
1.如何去描述一个project (总分总 , 要写自己解决什么问题+付出的努力(这个最重要),然后给自己带来的收获)
2.如何写最后的学校attraction部分
3.部分用词
4.大致框架

With deep interest in computer science, I want to apply for xxx to prepare myself better in order to be a research scientist in future’s industry.

It isn’t the first time I touch programming until I enter 本科学校. When one introductory course mentioned facial recognition gate in Baidu in 2017, the fancy result of this application arouses my deep interest in learning programming and algorithm design. After entering computer science department and tried projects xxx with final round merit award, I intendedly selected computer vision area’s course to know more about basic image elements, classic math algorithms and got A+ in xxx. Aroused by the need of implementing ability, I attended hackathons to use xxx to analyze xxxx, which lead us into xxx.

With deeper interest in computer vision area, I joined the research internship xxxx. I got attracted by 课题 at the first glance. Starting from
self studying the book xxxx within a week, I get to know more about the area by testing and comparing four state-of-the-art projects. I successfully found the solution to the problem of 问题 after reading almost twenty papers within a few days. I am proud that this pipeline
provided xxxx, in which my project contribute to real research. Digging into the project makes me know better about xxx’s current hot point, such as xxxx. This self-learning experience stimulates me to explore more about unknown area by providing me joy of self achievement contributes to the society by researching in a specific branch, and self-improvement after passionate reading books and papers every day.

Enjoying the joy to solve questions and self studying new things, I choose to join professor xxxxx. Under professor’s guidance, I successfully fxxxxx. Aiming at xxxx, I implemented the algorithm xxxxxxxxxx. 研究结果. Testing till night for the whole month finally paid me off by using this pipeline into research “课题” and in future xxxx.

Solving the challenge in the road of research and study makes me recognize my affinity of doing research. I hope to be a research scientist in computer vision area in the future to contribute to technology development. In particular, I wish to dig deeper in computer vision area combined with machine learning. Therefore, I design my first step as applying for a master to prepare for a solid knowledge and research skill.

In applying to the xxxx program, I am attracted by the faculty excellent strength in xxx area and its cross section connection between xxx and xxx. I am also thrilled to learn professors xxx and professor xxx’s work is closest aligning with my pursue in xx area. Professor xxx’s book: xxxx is my favorite book throughout my undergraduate which provides detailed logical understanding of math.

Attending xxxx must be a challenging and enjoyable journey for me. I believe my disciplinary, diligence and alacrity make me a qualified candidate for the application.

I appreciate your attention and consideration in reading this statement and I look forward to your reply.

求加米! 有问题请留言, 看到会回复~
67条回复