美国佐治亚大学(University of Georgia, UGA) Prof. Ninghao Liu招生

nliugtg
Biography
Dr. Ninghao Liu (cobweb.cs.uga.edu) is an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at University of Georgia (UGA). He obtained his Ph.D. degree from Texas A&M University in 2021, and M.S. from Georgia Institute of Technology in 2015. His research interests lie broadly in Data Mining, Explainable AI, Network Analysis, NLP, Outlier Detection, and Adversarial Machine Learning. He has published more than 35 research papers in top-tier international conferences and journals, such as KDD, WWW, NeurIPS, WSDM, CIKM, ICDM, IJCAI, AAAI, TPAMI, and Communications of the ACM. Also, he received Best Paper Award Candidate in ICDM 2019, and Best Paper Award Shortlist in WWW 2019.

For Prospective Ph.D. Students
I am looking for Ph.D. students who are interested in pursuing Data Mining and Machine Learning research, especially Trustworthy AI, Graph/Network Analytics, AI Security, and NLP. Self-funded visiting students/scholars are also welcome to apply.

Applications
Students from Computer Science/Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or other related disciplines are strongly encouraged to apply! Students from other disciplines, but showing strong interests, creativity and learning initiatives, are also welcome to apply! If you are interested in the positions, please feel free to contact me at 1point3acres.com. Here are some suggestions in preparing the email:
  • Please use Subject Line as: $TermYouApply Prospective Students $YourName.
  • Please highlight your publications (if applicable), GPA/ranking, TOEFL and GRE scores, or anything important.
  • Please attach your CV.
  • I will carefully read every email, but please also understand that I cannot afford to reply all of them
Please also refer to the graduate program at cs.uga.edu.

About University of Georgia (UGA)
  • Ranks top 50 in US schools according to USNews2022.
  • One of the oldest public universities in the United States.
  • Located in Athens, GA. ~1 hour driving to Atlanta (host of 1996 Summer Olympics).

补充内容 (2021-12-13 15:11 +8:00):
如果邮件被系统block的话,可以发邮件到 1point3acres.com
6条回复