套磁信分析

小白药
大家帮忙分析下 套磁
1)
Thank you for your interest in our program. Yes, I am looking for new PhD students in my lab. Your CV is impressive. Please see the link below. Although it has not yet been updated with Spring 2022 or Fall 2022’s dates, the information is accurate and should still help guide you through the process. 两条链接

You can reach out to ——————————at ———————— with any questions.

2)

Hi ____, thank you for reaching out. It looks like you are getting great experience in your MS program!

We plan on accepting students in the Fall 2022, it partly depends on our funding situation here as one can never be sure about grants. I will keep you posted on our end and if you have any questions please reach out. I would be happy to set up a zoom as well or we can discuss via email.

3)

We are very excited you are considering our program. Several members of our faculty, myself included, are involved in ———————and offer the training you seek. I have copied ——————————who can provide more information to you about how to apply.
Thank you!

4)
Thank you so much for the email! This is wonderful to hear that you’re interested in ____________ and you have some experience in the field! We as a research team have some projects going on with ____________. As you explore your options, if _______is the place you end up, our team can certainly entertain a conversation about collaborations. In the ______PhD you’d have an opportunity to meet with potential lab instructors during the first year to get exposure and consider a good home for your work. There’s a lot to factor in, but would be glad to talk more down the line should you join the ______cohort.

Thanks, much and best wishes in your search and planning!

机会都大吗? 没有回复的请问还需要申请吗?还是别浪费钱了?第一封是梦校了
7条回复