求批改! by 晓宇

jklps
Do you agree or disagree :your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------轻虐-----------
Job means many things to a man. People spend most of their life on jobs. But I don’t think you can say that one’s job has more effect on his happiness than his social life. And I will tell you why.
First of all, job does not equal to interest. A mathematician can be good at calculating and ratiocination but his true interest may be basketball or cooking. He is just a genius in math without any love for math. He picked up this job in order to satisfy his mother or earn enough money for a house. So we can see that specializing and loving are absolutely two different things. When a man does a job that he hates, can he be happy?
Also, in my view, it is because people want to gain the qualification to socialize that they work hard despite they do not like their jobs. For example, if I fall in love with some girl who was born in a rich family, but I am very poor, I will work hard to make enough money so that I get the qualification of approaching her. I am not saying that poor people can not marry rich people. But the fact tells us that it is difficult. Another example is that supposed all people in the world hate teachers, can a teacher still be proud of what he is doing and tell everybody he knows that he is a teacher? You make yourself gorgeous in order to attract others, and obviously that’s why you are happy. In other words, your job serves your social life. Your happiness is counting on your social life.
In the end, I have to say that most of us want to gain without pain. We eagerly look forward to money falling from sky. But everyone likes social life. Human being is social animal. Everything you do is coming from a desire that you want to obtain people’s approval. That is the true source of your happiness and you know it.
To sum up, job is important and some people may really love their jobs. These people can have a wonderful life with enormous happiness from work. But essentially people gain happiness from social life. If there is only one person in the world, I do not think he can still love his job, because he does it happily just in specific social environment.
共401字
2条回复