批改加米!求狠批! 学生合作做项目更好。主要想知道思路的评价

老猪阿茶
题目:
When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

字数:477
Cooperating with others has been a normal phnomenen among students. Some may argue that comparing with working alone, group works will bring our efficiency more positive effects while others hold an opposed view. From my standpoint, team works actually will improve our understanding to new knowledge and efficiency in information seraching, but it also will cause us less efficiency in self-reflection.

First and foremost, we may easily find that according to cooperation, our understanding to the knowledge that needed to accomplish our assignment will roraing so fast. Taking my experence as an instance. When I was a first-year student in college, I needed to complete a final project in computer science course by working with my friend Davis. During that time, we always had to share idea and discuss about how should we build our code and after this process, we found that there are many coding problem that we did not figure out had been solved. There is no doubt that according to sharing and discussions, we must consider different view from each other and thus fix and strengthen the understanding of knowledge our own.

In addition, there is much evidence that collebration is a efficient way to gather different infomation that single people may not have access to. A case in point is that I once needed to design a robot with others at the end of a robotic class and we had to search many articles about robotic structure. During the process of searching, there was a huge volume of knowledge which had summerized was gathered in a short time and thus it significantly provided us more time to understood necessary materials. In this case, it showed us that the more people we have, the more powerul we are because we can put more power into one thing than the power of single can put. Therefore, it is concievable that cooporation will increase our efficiency.

However, it is significant to point out that group work may also cause damage to our efficiency because we will have less accesses to self-reflection. For instance, while I was working for a group assignment when I was a college student, I always needed to consider the processes of others because they usually accomplished their parts faster than me. This caused me that having to speed up and I found more and more slow my efficiency was as a result. To be more specific, the reason that cause this situation is that in order to matain the same process with others, I am too anxious to leave necessary time to reflect my own problem and the problems are accumulated. Therefore, it become apparent that collaberation also will cause a negtive effect to our efficiency some time.
In conclusion, there are sufficient reasons suggest that goup works actually will develop our efficiency but also it may bring us some shortages.
0条回复