求狠批文章内容、结构、词汇

凝香夜雪
Question:
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences,career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's seems natural that people attend college or university as if it is a must-go path in everyone's life. Yet, in fact, seldom do people seriously consider why they have to or need to receive an undergraduate education. Here I have some ideas on this issue.

Firstly, college or university education qualifies one for the job market. Contrarily, people who have not receive college or university education may not be well qualified in majority of the jobs in nowadays job market. They are not well-specialized or well-trained in a specific area, which alleviates their competence in the competition among those jobs that require highly specialized abilities. Indeed, there exist certain jobs that don't required much specialized knowledge, and people can easily take up their work. However, when they meet the promotion, it is very likely that they are out of the list of the highly-recommended to-be-promoted staff list, that is, at the same workload level, the people with higher education level, is more competitive to be promoted.

Besides qualification which is equipped by college or university, there is spiritual fulfillment that college or university brings to people. That is, confidence. College or university education brings people confidence in themselves, not only on the ability, but more of their self-recognition . During one's general four years' education, students have enough opportunities to learn about everything that interests them. For instance, an undergraduate like me, have taken courses so various that I have never imagined before, these courses expand my horizon and help me discover many exciting aspects of the world. Through learning and mastering these courses, I gradually find what interests me most, and what's more, I gradually find the true part of my self. I get to realize who I am, what I want to be in the future. And this recognition is something I believe will never be acquired from any other experiences. Then I gain confidence above this recognition to seek my own future, and my career.

Above all these, most importantly for us is that we get some lifetime connections in the college or university that take important parts in our future. Our alumni, our former schoolmates, etc. are possibly our current colleague, work with us in the same field. So, if we have any problems, we may have someone at hand to ask for help. Instead of fighting alone, people who have broad connections are more likely to feel easier in the workplace and thus success is closer. There is one golden saying goes like this, if you want to go faster, fight alone, yet, if you want to go further, fight together. I firmly believe that connections are one of most important thing that college or university brings us, and are the very one we should cherish most as well.

Facts to be told that attending college or university is not necessary. But considering at least all three I mentioned above, college or university experience is something you are worth trying and going through. In fact,as far as I'm concerned, hardly do people regret their decision to attend college or university. The unique charms of college or university experience will continue to imprint on people's hearts from generations to generations. I believe so.

538 words
6条回复