西雅图pre-IPO独角兽Outreach大量职位招人

lydia31358
outreach.io is an integrated engagement and intelligence platform to help companies drive higher revenues faster. It was valued at 4.4B during the most recent series G funding in June 2021 (which more than tripled the valuation of series F one year ago). It has been ranked in LinkedIn's top startups multiple years in a row linkedin.com). The company is backed by prestigeous VCs including Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital Global Equaties, Salesforce Ventures etc, and is planning to IPO in late 2022. Our thousands of customers span across all business sectors including Microsoft, Snowflake, AT&T, Zoom, to name a few. Now is a great time to join!!!

The Data Science department is hiring aggressively for various types of MLE/DS roles. Teams include: Experimentation and Causal inference, Natural Langugage Processing, Product Analytics, etc.
See the complete list of job openings outreach.io and filter by "Department = Data Science".

If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and interested job link to 1point3acres.com - I can forward your resume to HM directly.

Special note on the Product Analytics team: we are a newly founded team responsible for the entire companie's product analytics needs. The scope is HUGE and right now we have only 1 person :) Great time to join a fast growing team!

补充内容 (2021-12-06 14:01 +8:00):
the Product Analytics team has the following 2 openings now:
jobs.lever.co
jobs.lever.co

Some referral requests I received chose the job opening from the Business Intelligence department.
Plz note that due to time limits, I can only refer candidates applying to jobs openings in the Data Science department.

补充内容 (2021-12-06 14:19 +8:00):
由于收到的简历太多,我会根据简历和过去的工作经验做简单的筛选,然后再内推,还请大家谅解!
Also, the Product Analytics team (see above for job link) currently does not have openings for new grads, only experienced hire.
5条回复