请问有人能帮我看看我这个sop有没有什么问题吗

During my freshman year at university, I began computer science studies, and in particular, a Python course sparked my interest. The teacher presented a Flappy Bird game developed in Python that allowed students to read the source code to identify the BUG, which captured my attention. As a result of this assignment, I was able to find the error in the code and correct the game's logic. Since then, I have been writing programs because they provide a sense of accomplishment. I have been steadily improving my programming skills and expanding my computer science knowledge base.

My research background relates to computer vision and machine learning. To better communicate with the deaf-mute group, in one project supervised by Professor XXX, we designed a sign language-translation software by inserting a gesture image that displays the meaning of the gesture. I then used OpenCV to trim the gesture image and designed a fully connected neural network that increased the gesture photograph categorization accuracy.

With Professor XXXX's supervision, I thereafter began writing computer codes to implement machine learning models such as Perceptron, ANN, and the decision tree. I then tested the codes using the UCI Machine Learning Repository's actual credit card application data. By analyzing the data and outlining the benefits and drawbacks of several models, I was able to identify specific factors that can impact credit card applications. As a result of this procedure, I have a better knowledge of machine learning core models, and I believe that understanding these models facilitates the study of more advanced topics such as CNN and recurrent neural networks.

In another research project supervised by Professor XXX, we investigated current RGB-D dynamic gesture datasets and found that existing RGB-D video datasets principally emphasize high classification accuracy rather than fully considering illumination and background variations. Based on this observation, we used embedded devices to collect and build a human-computer interaction-oriented RGB-D video dataset, which accommodates multiple illumination conditions, background environments, and capture distances (from person to camera), which simulate real-life human-computer interaction scenarios. In the early stages of the research involving the design of a viable gesture data set, I reviewed the literature concerning RGB-D and gestures while regularly interacting with instructors and members of my team. I also established the principles of data set collection. I used five lightweight 3D CNN models as classification models and implemented Pytorch as the deep learning framework. I believe that our dataset will be helpful in the gesture recognition research community. We summarized the research results into a paper, and the paper was accepted by the IEEE FG 2021

I additionally completed many website development projects, as well as student personal information management system designs, by implementing JSP, Servlet, and JDBC. For system data storage, I used the MySQL database. Through this project, I learned how to create Java-based web pages and use MySQL to edit data and connect Java to a MySQL database. I also studied Spring framework content and applied it to the development of a library management system. I acquired expertise in constructing web apps in Java using these systems. At the same time, I completed a Flask-based website that tracks COVID-19 infections, posts official information, and debunks rumors. While completing these projects, I also expanded my engineering knowledge of procedures via reviewing technical documents, APIs, and source codes.

In recognition of the importance of data structures and algorithms, I participated in multiple algorithm competitions with several notable accomplishments, for instance, first prize in the Java Software Development Group B during the "Lanqiao Cup" National Software and Information Technology Professional Contest, a Guangdong Regional Contest.

I am an ardent believer in advanced grad school training to equip myself with the fundamental preparation to grasp new technologies quickly and, ultimately, contribute innovative software to the world.

I believe that UCI's MSWE program aligns optimally with my academic and career interests. First and foremost, this program begins with a quarter of extremely useful courses, such as Applied Data Structures and Algorithms, which will help me solidify and deepen my understanding of the large computing world. I believe that having a strong foundation in computer science and computer systems will aid me in developing complex applications. Second, the program offers six courses that cover software development fundamentals through hands-on projects, allowing me to identify difficulties and improve my skills through hands-on software development. Furthermore, I believe that the Career Development Team will assist me in securing an internship. I think that an internship will be beneficial to my future profession since it will allow me to see how the industry designs software in practice. Furthermore, by completing this program, which will take roughly 1,300 hours of programming and code analysis, I will be able to pursue a career as a software engineer with a bright future.

Thank you for your consideration.
7条回复