UIUC Stat Analytics concentration AD无奖

_.·Seа.
UIUC还是我申的比较好的学校了,所以求知情人士科普
1)专业录取人数和中国人比例 。。
2)课程设置是否和找工作接轨
3)找实习和工作情况

附上email内容
I am pleased to inform you that the Department of Statistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is recommending you for admission to our MS program beginning Fall 2014. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer financial support.

Our outstanding program combines applied, mathematical, and computational statistics to provide a solid background in statistical theory and practice. Graduates of our program are in great demand, going on to careers in academia, in industry, and with federal and state agencies.

The admissions committee is impressed with your credentials and we hope you will decide to join our program. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Please notify our office of your decision by using the following link: (给了一个链接,点开是录取信). Decisions need to be made by March 15, 2013.

You will also receive your official offer letter to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from Graduate College. This letter will arrive once Graduate College has processed your application. Please also note that you will need to notify Graduate College of your decision by using the link in the official offer letter.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

MS Admissions Office

补充内容 (2014-2-11 11:22):
好奇怪,为什么一堆乱码。我这里又修改不了
1条回复