C++Contract机会-State:OR

oliverwreath
[align="left"]Hello XXXX,[/align]
[align="left"]I came across your resume on CareerBuilder and am interested in your profile for an onsite position of C++ Software Engineer at Eugene OR with our client, a global biotechnology company, with extensive range of products and services for Research, Applied & Medical Sciences, from instruments to everyday lab essentials, and a portfolio of > 9 million genetic research assays and custom solutions.[/align]
[align="left"]If you may be interested in this opportunity and a good fit, feel free to email/call at number below OR let me know via email a good time to reach you to discuss further of the position and your background.[/align]
[align="left"]Additionally, I’d need a word copy of your resume and please let me know your start availability and minimum hourly rate.[/align]
[align="left"]If you are not available/ interested any referral would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks![/align]
[align="left"]Position: C++ Software Engineer (Job Id: 3865326)[/align][align="left"]Location: Eugene, OR[/align][align="left"]Duration: 2-3 Months[/align][align="left"]Description:[/align][align="left"]· Creating application software to provide the user interface to operate a research instrument and collect and analyze data produced by the instrument. [/align][align="left"]· Developing software to implement specific functions within the application, performing unit and integration testing, and creating design documentation for the functions implemented.[/align][align="left"]Requirements:[/align][align="left"]· BSCE, BSCS or equivalent technical degree minimum.[/align][align="left"]· C/C++; Windows MFC.[/align][align="left"]· Minimum 5 years’ experience developing GUI applications in a Windows MFC environment in a product development environment using controlled software development processes.[/align][align="left"]· Preferred experience with Codejock and Boost C++ libraries.[/align]

[align="left"]Satwinder Singh ("Sat")[/align][align="left"]Lead Technical Recruiter[/align][align="left"]Amerit Consulting, Inc.[/align][align="left"]t 1point3acres.com[/align][align="left"]1point3acres.com | 1point3acres.com[/align]
[align="left"]BUSINESS ON A HUMAN SCALE[/align][align="left"]A Member Company of Evergent Group[/align]
2条回复