2 PhD positions in "Deep Analysis for Computer Networks"

peregrine
=================================PhD position in "Deep Analysis for Computer Networks" at Temple University
=================================
The research group of Anduo Wang at Temple University centers around improving networked-systems with automated reasoning. In particular, in the battle with system complexity, if knowledge representation and logic reasoning give a deep answer, does networking make a profitable problem? My research (supported by the National Science Foundation Award CNS-1909450 and CNS 1657285) explores the pain points in today’s network analysis and management — such as unavailable information, uncertain environments, and non-monotonic dynamic behaviors — to motivate initial conjectures to this question. More technical details can also be found in the Ravel project: ravel-net.org

---------------------------------
Who I am looking for

The ideal candidate should have a undergraduate (and/or graduate) degree in computer science, math, or related fields; be highly motivated --- interested in rigorous methods and challenging real-world problems, and with good math and/or programming skills; speak and write English well.

What I offer

I seek to address pressing and long-standing problems in the networking domain, by digging deeper into mathematcial methods. The goal is help the students to build a solid reputation and begin an ambitious career in academia or industry. The PhD candidate will be offered a full-time position in computer science department at Temple University, located in the beautiful city of Philadelphia. The salary is competent in the United States. My research group will provide the candidate with necessary support on all aspects of the project.
More information about Anduo Wang's research is available on the website:
anduowang.github.io
ravel-net.org

In order to apply

To apply, please directly contact Anduo Wang at 1point3acres.com (or 1point3acres.com). Please attach a curriculum vitae and (email) addresses of two referees. Make sure to also include a transcript of the courses you have followed (at bachelor and/or master level), with the grades you obtained.

Contact
Anduo Wang
e-mail: 1point3acres.com (1point3acres.com)
1条回复