报ad +咨询 2011 fall ad @ upenn Robotics

reelsun
其实昨天晚上就拿到结果了,但是因为gf今天要面试wake forest,不想影响她的状态,就瞒了一整天。。真辛苦啊。。

好,先show一下通知书(貌似大家看过很多遍了{:7_219:})

Dear XX:
I am delighted to inform you of your admission to the Master of Science in Engineering program in the School of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Pennsylvania. As you know, this program is very competitive and I congratulate you on your academic accomplishments.
I encourage you to accept our offer of admission by completing the app.applyyourself.com and submitting the non-refundable $300 acceptance deposit. The acceptance fee will be credited to your student account when you matriculate. We would appreciate receiving your form and acceptance fee as soon as you have made your decision. We have not received some of your official application documents. After receipt of the Admission Decision form we will provide a list of these documents. Your offer of admission is contingent on our receipt and verification of these documents.
Penn Engineering has a long-standing tradition of innovative research and excellence in its graduate programs. Your contribution will be a welcome asset to our academic community and I look forward to meeting you upon your arrival.
Sincerely,

Vijay Kumar
Associate Dean

本人背景如下
澳门大学 (非211 985)
GPA 3.51
Rank 2/42
G 1330 +3.5
t105(s20)
无论文,有半年实验室经历,编了一个snow network,无牛腿

学校没名气,gt还可以,别的东西都很鸡肋吧。。由此+地里其他ad的情况看来,upenn确实是gt控啊,有意upenn cs ad 的gt到1300左右 和 100+ 的筒子们不要犹豫啦{:7_202:}
不过在太傻上看到一个rej特例,条件完全比我强,不知为什么被rej了。。求大牛解释
edu.taisha.org

材料寄齐以后虽然官方说是decision will be made within 4-6 weeks, 但是刚好两礼拜就拿到ad了,跟地里报cs ad的同志们时间都差不多,不得不赞upenn效率+1~

现在想尽快了解一下upenn的各种内幕信息,看看upenn是不是真的适合我。除了看官方网页外,有什么地方比较能查到这类信息的吗?地里有谁比较熟悉upenn cis系吗?继续召唤大牛{:7_187:}

因为我想读完master以后继续读phd,所以想尽快开始准备研究,强化背景。这样的话,在我学校定下来以后开学以前是不是可以读读论文,套套老师?

最后祝地里同志们都有满意的结果!{:7_198:}
47条回复