关于套磁回复

barret
版主别骂我。。天天问套磁。。(实在是新手{:7_204:} )

刚刚刷邮箱刷到两封回复。。一封就是让我发CV过去。。

另外一封是我很早以前发的邮件+CV。。

当时我是问了他其他的一个department怎么样。。然后又把他的project说了说。。

Thanks for your resume. It was helpful. Please do apply. The applied math for life and social science is a new program, and I was not involved with the one and only round of admissions we have had so far so I honestly don't know much about the process. I do know that it is a competitive program and all the students who were accepted received financial support. So you know, there is also the opportunity to develop a quantitative economics and biology track in the Biology and Society degree program. This is not on the website largely because this has not been the history of this program and many students that would do this option have opted to pursue a Sustainability degree. However, I actually think the Biology and Society track would be the better of the two (between Sustainability and Bio and Society). Of course, I think the AMLSS is also a great option and you seem to have the background to be competitive. I have a number of projects that are in their early stages that might interest you. Could you tell me what specifically attracts you to move from what looks like a more traditional finance economics focus to a bioeconomics/ coupled human natural systems focus?
{:7_212:} 我本专业是EE+mathematics economics。。。我说我想做modeling。。
Cheers,

我是不是应该好好看一些paper再回复。。还是根据自己所想的回复呢?{:7_192:}

谢谢各位了。。
{:7_187:}
5条回复