lehigh问我新开了healthcare愿不愿意读。。

bamroom
申的Lehigh ISE下的MS in Management Science and Engineering然后今儿,来了封拒信TT

Dear ISE Applicant,

It has come to my attention that the Graduate Student Selection Committee of Lehigh University's Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) Department has made the selection of the 2014 class of the Industrial and Systems Engineering M.S.program. The ISE Department has a very large number of highly qualified candidates. Due to the stiff competition in that program, in-spite of having a strong academic record, you were not among the ones selected for enrollment in that program. However, the department has a Healthcare Systems Engineering (HSE) Master’s degree program that you may want to consider. I am the director of this new program and have reviewed your credentials and believe you would be well-suited for this program.

The goal of Lehigh’s HSE program is to produce graduates with strong fundamental skills in industrial and systems engineering along with a strong background in healthcare delivery systems and processes. Graduates will be ideally positioned for skilled professional management roles aimed at improving quality, streamlining processes, and improving efficiency in the constantly changing healthcare systems.

All of the course titles and descriptions are provided on the program’s website : lehigh.edu. You can contact me directly at 1point3acres.com or by phone at (610) 758-3865 if you would have further questions about the HSE program.

楼主本科学电类自动化的,从来没想过healthcare啊 在地里都是看EE/MIS的啊
这突然给楼主一个新事物新领域一时接受不了啊
邮件里给的网页链接都点不进去啊
然后我进学校官网看了一下。
1.这个专业没有MS,是M.Eng
2.感觉中国人特别多 每张2-3人的照片都有1-2个中国人
3.healthcare以后的就业前景不清楚,国内貌似没有这个方向,但在美国本土的话作为一个外国人不知道怎么样

有没有HSE@Lehigh的学长学姐给介绍一下?

楼主现在有一个syr的im,但是看了lehigh30+的综排和ise18的专排就被迷惑了。。。
大家觉得呢?

2条回复