佛蒙特大学EE全奖PhD招生

shimiaol
我的同事即将在佛蒙特大学(University of Vermont)任教职,正在招明年的博士生和博后,都是全奖,方向是电力系统、机器学习以及信息安全,有意向的小伙伴欢迎准备简历跟他套瓷([email protected]),也请转发给朋友们。

Amrit在卡耐基梅隆大学获得PhD,又继续在这里做了几年post-doc,我和他是多年同事,觉得他人很nice的~
下面是blob:

Fully-funded doctoral and post-doctoral positions are available in the field of electrical energy systems at the University of Vermont (UVM). The team will develop state-of-the-art technologies in electrical energy with a focus on analytical tools for renewable integration, power grid cyber-security, and grid resilience and reliability.

Motivation and willingness to learn is the most critical skill, but I will give preference to students/researchers with a strong mathematical background (linear systems, optimization, machine learning, etc.) and experience in programming.

Interested candidates should write to me at [email protected], and I will certainly respond to you. Please include a simple paragraph explaining why you want to work in this domain, why you feel you are a good fit and an attached CV.

Note on electrical energy research at UVM: UVM has embarked on an ambitious goal of building a strong electrical energy center with many core faculty members (Mads Rønne Almassalkhi and Hamid R. Ossareh) and strong collaborations with national laboratories and Vermont industry partners.
0条回复