尤他州立大学招收两名博士生,固体力学-多尺度计算方向

hwang163
Openings for 2 Ph.D. students in Solid Mechanics, Utah State University Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering

We are a computational solid mechanics research group in the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering at Utah State University (USU). We are recruiting 2 Ph.D. students to work on 2 NSF-funded projects. Admitted students will gain research experience in multiscale computations and data-driven modeling. The focus will be on energy storage materials. A master's degree in a relevant field is desirable, but not required. The 2 positions can start in fall 2022, or spring 2023. In addition to TOEFL, our department requires GRE scores. Interested applicants should send an email to 1point3acres.com as soon as possible.
About me and the group: I joined the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering at Utah State University in 2020. I obtained my Ph.D. from UIUC in 2018. My group currently has 2 Ph.D. students. We recently received half-million dollars funding from NSF to conduct research in computational solid mechanics.

About USU: USU is an R1 University, the highest-level classification for research institutions in the U.S. It is located in Logan, Utah, which is one hour drive from Salt Lake City. USU has an annual research funding of more than $400 million, ranked in the top 80 among all the universities in the U.S.
0条回复