H1B CP貌似被批成了COS? 求助!

楼主在学校工作,今年夏天换了工作,前一个雇主的h1b快expire了新雇主说没办法及时把h1b的petition递出去,所以只能申请了consular processing,目前正在准备去墨西哥面签。今天早上学校那边跟我转发了USCIS的approval email (隐去了个人信息,楼主工作一年一签,所以h1b只给了一年),consulate notifed那一栏是空的,然后i94跟我上一个h1b的i94是一样的,请问这样是cp批成了cos吗?那我还需要出境签证吗?学校那边马上就开学了,要是不用出境的话省了好大一堆事,我看到有人cp批成了cos还又申请改成cp了,不改的话会有什么后果吗?具体情况我收到纸质receipt了在回来更新,十分感谢!

The California Service Center has approved the following I-129 Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Program:
Receipt Number:(隐)
Date I-907 Received: 08/01/2022
Date Approved: 08/12/2022
Petitioner:(隐)
Petitioner Mailing Address:(隐)
Number of Workers: 1
Classification: H1B
Beneficiary: (隐)
Beneficiary Country of Citizenship: CHN
Classification Sought: H1B
Starting Validity Date: 08/01/2022
Ending Validity Date: 08/31/2023
Consulate Notified (if applicable):
I-94 # (if applicable): 15852801340
Port of Entry:
Occupation/Job Code: 1003
The Form I-797 Approval Notice will follow in the mail.
Please note that this email message is being sent as a courtesy and cannot be used as evidence
of nonimmigrant status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure a nonimmigrant visa.
Please do not reply directly to this message. The email account used to send this message is used by
the Service Center only to send messages notifying filers of premium processing case information.
If any of the information above is incorrect, please contact a California Service Center Premium
Processing Unit customer representative by forwarding this message with you comment to
1point3acres.com or by calling 1-866-315-5718. Please note that the email address
and phone number listed above are designated for premium processing issues only.
Thank you for using the USICS Premium Processing Program.
2条回复