Drexel University 机械工程全奖PhD(电池方向)

Xenoo1999
There are openings for two fully funded PhD positions in Prof. Wes Chang's new batteries and electrochemical engineering research lab. We’re looking for any students (current undergraduate or Master’s students, recent graduates in industry) who want to have fun making, breaking and understanding batteries. The lab, which will start Sep 2023, is located within the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics at Drexel University.

The research group will focus on connecting fundamental understanding with practical operation of electrochemical energy storage systems. The global effort to minimize energy scarcity using clean, renewable energy requires both intense fundamental scientific understanding and trailblazing industrial commercialization – and the goal for PhD students is to come out with the ability and confidence to lead such efforts. PhD students will help startup the research lab, gaining experience in operation of key battery fabrication and test equipment and materials characterization tools. No prior experience in electrochemistry needed, and students from diverse and interdisciplinary backgrounds are particularly encouraged to apply!

Drexel is a strong engineering research university located centrally in downtown Philadelphia and a short train ride away from New York City and Washington DC. Drexel is known for its engineering co-op program, which bridges academic fundamentals with industry experience, and strong collaborative ties between engineering departments.
More information about the research group and openings can be found on our website: research.coe.drexel.edu If you are interested, please email me directly at [email protected] with your resume and a short explanation of your interests in pursuing a PhD. If there seems to be a good fit, PhD applications will be submitted directly to the department. I hope to welcome you to my research group and to the Drexel campus soon!
0条回复