Drexel Mechanical Engineering MS Program

Batteries
大家好,

位於費城市中心(美國東海岸,距紐約市一小時車程)的德雷塞爾大學機械工程係正在招聘來自各種背景的本科生來攻讀碩士學位。 drexel.edu

Drexel 機械工程碩士項目的獨特之處在於其研究生合作機會,該項目將 MS 學生與實習公司聯繫起來,將他們的學習與商業和工業應用聯繫起來。 MS 課程非常適合有興趣在特定行業工作中區分自己的專業知識,或有興趣進一步深造並有可能在以後攻讀博士學位的學生。

德雷克塞爾位於費城市中心,是紐約市以南一小時車程的充滿活力的市中心。

我是一名助理教授,將於 2023 年 9 月加入該系,並將開始我的研究小組,專注於電池和電化學製造。我的研究網站在這裡:research.coe.drexel.edu

如果您對 Drexel 的 MS 課程感興趣,請直接通過 1point3acres.com 與我聯繫。謝謝!Hi all,

The Department of Mechanical Engineering at Drexel University in downtown Philadelphia (US East Coast, one hour away from New York City) is hiring undergraduate students from all backgrounds for the MS program.

The Drexel Mechanical Engineering MS Program is unique for its graduate co-op opportunities, which connects MS students with companies for internships to connect their studies with commercial and industrial applications. The MS program is perfect for students who are interested in distinguishing their expertise for specific industry jobs, or furthering their education with the possibility of doing a PhD later on.

Drexel is located in the heart of downtown Philadelphia, a vibrant urban center one hour south of New York City.

I am an Assistant Professor joining the department Sep 2023 and will start my research group focused on batteries and electrochemical manufacturing. My research website is found here: research.coe.drexel.edu

Please contact me directly at 1point3acres.com if you are interested in the MS program at Drexel. Thank you!

-Wes
3条回复