申请研究生推荐信自己用的模版

aadila
这是本科自己用的模版 成功拿到5个推荐信 当然内容要通过你和这个professor/mentor的内容去修改. 求大米呀 谢谢!
Hello XXX,
I hope this email find you well!
I have greatly enjoyed and benefited from the XXXXXX (course/project name) this year with your mentorship. Completing this project is the most practical course that I have ever taken in my undergrad studies. When the job interviewer ask me my favorite project or any project that is I want to share, this project is my answer for all of them. This project setting with your critical guidance and mentoring, majorly really prepared me for getting a job right in the field of mobile development in this special time.

I would like to continue my studies in the Computer Science field and remain in the US. I was hoping that you might know me well enough and have a high enough regard for my abilities to write a strong recommendation for my credentials file for graduate school.

Would you be so kind as to write such a letter, with particular comments in regard to our past association in the XXXXXX (course/project name)?
The schools that I am targeting to applying are the following for Master of Computer Science program:

University of Southern California
New York University
Columbia University
Brown University
John Hopkins University
UIUC
The deadlines for the applications - recommendation letter are various between beginning of December & end of February. (deadline可以详细些)

I would be happy to answer any questions and provide further information which will help you to write your recommendation if you are willing to do so. Please let me know what you think and I am looking forward to hearing back from you! Thank you very much for your consideration and support.

Sincerely,
Jennifer XX
2条回复