前两天被UFL拒了。。。今天居然又把我给录了

phantom
十分诡异的录取。
前两天收到了拒信如下:
[align="left"]Kristina 1point3acres.com[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Dear Applicant, [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]I regret toinform you that your application for admission to our graduate program inComputer and Information Science and Engineering has been denied for Fall 2014.Our program in Computer Science is highly competitive and we are thereforeunable to admit many qualified students. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Thank you foryour interest in our program at the university. We wish you success in futureendeavors. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]University ofFlorida [/align][align="left"]CISE DepartmentAdmissions Committee[/align]
[align="left"]BUT{:7_208:}[/align][align="left"]今天凌晨居然又来了一个录取:[/align][align="left"]Kristina 1point3acres.com[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Congratulations!You have been accepted into the Computer and Information Science andEngineering Department's Masters program for Fall 2014. Attached to this email you will find an exactcopy of your formal admit letter. This format is offered in lieu of a paperletter, which would take roughly a month to reach our international students.Print the letter on good quality paper and it will be indistinguishable fromany copy we could produce and send you.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]You are alsoqualified to receive the Achievement Award, which will allow for a partialwaiver for reducing tuition costs. If you would like to take advantage of thisgreat opportunity, please email me a signed copy of the attached offer letterno later than May 1, 2014. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Your I-20 hasbeen requested and we will be sending you information regarding orientation andthe upcoming Fall semester soon.[/align][align="left"] [/align]
[align="left"]Congratulationsand we look forward to seeing you in the Fall![/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]感觉唯一的可能就是,我申的Digital Art的项目被拒了,但是他给我了一个CS的录取。。。小奖太小了。。跟没有一样。。。[/align][align="left"]顺便求大神比较一下佛罗里达和石溪。。。谢谢[/align]
5条回复