Iowa大学ECE系招收Ph.D

lixin832500
帮曾经同实验室的同学打个招生广告

Kishlay教授来自尼泊尔,2022年从University of Virginia获得Ph.D, 今年刚加入The University of Iowa,最近在组建自己的实验室。

Fully funded PhD positions available in the areas of data mining and machine learning, Department of ECE, The University of Iowa

Contact: Kishlay Jha, Assistant Professor, [email protected], Web: https://engineering.uiowa.edu/people/kishlay-jha

Topic domain of interest:

· Data/Text Mining, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing

Skills that are most important for a successful graduate student in my lab

· Completed Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Statistics, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.

· Strong background in Statistics and Mathematics. High grades in relevant courses such as: (i) Probability and Statistics, (ii) Linear Algebra, (iii) Advanced Calculus, (iv) Convex Optimization, (v) Numerical Methods.

· Strong background in topics such as data structure, design and analysis of algorithms. High grades in relevant courses such as: (i) Data Structure, (ii) Algorithms and Complexity, (iii) Software Design. Mastery of at least one systems language (Java, C++, Python)

· Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch is valuable.

If you’re interested in these positions, please feel free to contact me at 1point3acres.com.

• According to U.S. Best College Ranking, The University of Iowa is a top public university in Iowa and ranked #35 in all over United States.
  • Iowa city is ranked among the best college town to live in and is roughly 20 miles from the airport. O’Hare international airport in Chicago is roughly 3.5 hours’ drive from the Iowa city.
0条回复