半夜收到多大的Master of Information???

刚刚收到了多伦多大学的Master of Information program。。之前申请了他们家的applied computing 但被拒了。好奇怪啊。。有人了解这个program么??????求信息分享啊!!!!必有大米重谢!!!

附上email原文:
Dear 吃啥才算成熟,
My name is Kelly Lyons and I am a professor in the Faculty of Information (iSchool) with a cross appointed in the Department of Computer Science. I reviewed your application to Masters of Science in Applied Computing program and was impressed with your background. I would like to offer you conditional admissions to the Master of Information (MI) program: specifically the concentration in Information Systems and Design (IS&D) or Knowledge Media Design (KMD).

I used to work at IBM where I learned that the most sought after candidates have a strong technical background and understand the social and cultural issues with how technology is deployed. That is exactly the knowledge gained in the IS&D or KMD concentrations in the iSchool.

For more information on the iSchool Master of Information program, please refer to: ischool.utoronto.ca

For information on the Information Systems and Design Concentration, see: ischool.utoronto.ca (there you will see a video of me!!)

For information on the Knowledge Media Design Concentration, see: ischool.utoronto.ca

Please let me know if you have any questions about the MI program. If you would to accept the offer of admission* to the Master of Information program, please notify our grad admissions contact, Ms. Laura Jantek (1point3acres.com) to give permission to have your application transferred to the iSchool. Your application will only be transferred with your written consent.

Thank you

Kelly

*Please note that the Master of Information admissions offer is conditional upon the iSchool receiving, authenticating, and verifying your application materials. As such, you will need to arrange to have your official transcript(s) from your previous degree(s) sent to the iSchool. If you are an international student who is required to submit proof of English language facility, you will need to provide your official
--
Kelly Lyons, PhD

{:7_171:}
21条回复