请问先去Lehigh读一学期再去USC的15spring靠谱嘛

USC的spring 2015 admission guideline是这样写的:

Can I transfer to USC in the spring if I attend another institution in the fall?
If you decide to attend a different institution this fall, you can still elect to enroll at USC next spring, provided you maintain your current level of academic performance. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Submit the spring admission offer form indicating you accept your recommendation for admission.
  2. Email Viterbi Graduate Admission (1point3acres.com) an updated educational history with your institution name, degree program, and dates of attendance. This information will ensure that we issue you correct visa paperwork (I-20, etc.) and will assist with your SEVIS transfer.
  3. Submit your transcript when the fall term has been completed.
  4. If you are an international student, have the institution release you in SEVIS at the end of the semester so that USC can issue you an I-20.

Please keep in mind that only 4 units of approved graduate coursework may be transferred. Credit for transferrable courses is determined after a student has enrolled at USC.

想请问大家,如果我先去Lehigh读半年,之后再去转去USC,这样靠谱不? 因为USC的15 spring是Jan.12 才开学,如果14fall不去读书的话就没事做了。。 大家有没有跟我想法一样的{:4_91:}

28条回复