University of South Florida, CSE, 招全奖博士(AI, Cybersecurity))

nicolenw
I am excited to announce multiple openings for Ph.D. positions with full assistantships in the Computer Science Engineering Department at the University of South Florida (USF) starting in Fall 2023.

I will start working as an Assistant Professor at USF in the fall of 2023. I am looking for highly motivated and talented students who share a passion for cutting-edge research in the rapidly evolving field of cybersecurity and AI.

My research focuses on the intersection of security and AI, with specific emphasis on federated learning, adversarial machine learning, differential privacy, and intrusion detection. As part of my team, you will have the opportunity to engage in groundbreaking research, publish in top-tier conferences and journals, and collaborate with leading experts in the field.

Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
  1. A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
  2. Strong programming and analytical skills.
  3. Previous experience or coursework in cybersecurity, machine learning, or AI is highly desirable.
  4. Good communication and writing skills.

As a Ph.D. student at USF, you will benefit from a comprehensive assistantship package, including tuition coverage, a competitive stipend, and health insurance. Furthermore, our department offers a supportive research environment, access to state-of-the-art facilities, and an array of networking opportunities to help you succeed in your academic and professional journey.

To apply, please submit the following materials to my email address (1point3acres.com) with the subject line "PhD Application – Your_Name":
  1. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
  2. Unofficial transcripts
Plus, any material that will help me gain insight into your academic background and research expertise.

You can choose to start in Spring or Fall of 2024. Early applications are strongly encouraged, as positions may be filled on a rolling basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 1point3acres.com.

I look forward to receiving your application and potentially welcoming you to our dynamic research team at the University of South Florida!
Best regards,

Ning Wang

Email: 1point3acres.com

补充内容 (2023-03-29 00:14 +8:00):
Due to the large volume of application emails, I may not be able to respond to every email. I'll review every application and contact you if I decide to move forward with you to the next stage. Thank you.
3条回复