美国圣母大学(University of Notre Dame) EE招robotics/control PhD & Postdoc

mhou
圣母大学 (University of Notre Dame) Dr. Mengxue Hou (mengxuehou.com) 招收 Robotics/Control/Learning方向Fall 2023/Spring 2024 Ph.D. 学生。详情和联系方法见网站 mengxuehou.com

I am actively looking for talented graduate/undergrad students & postdoc fellows interested in robotics, control & learning.

Prospective Ph.D. Students
I have several Ph.D. positions in Electrical Engineering at the University of Notre Dame starting Fall 2023 or Spring 2024. Strong candidates should be self-motivated, passionate about research, interested in robotics, and have strong programming skills. Ph.D. students at Notre Dame are typically fully funded with full tuition, health insurance, travel funding opportunities, and a generous stipend. Candidates with ANY of the following qualifications would be particularly encouraged: (1) prior experience with robotics or control research; (2) knowledge in machine learning & optimization; (3) mechatronics design & circuits design; (4) programming skills in matlab, ROS, python.

Interested individuals may contact me with the following information: (1) your CV; (2) a copy of your transcripts; (3) a brief description of your background and research interests; and (4) representative publications or writing samples (course papers are okay) if available. The subject of the email should start with “[PROSPECTIVE-STUDENT]”. I will reach out if your background seems like a potential good fit.

About Notre Dame
University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842, is a premier private research university located in Notre Dame, Indiana. Notre Dame has been consistently recognized as one of the top universities in the United States (Ranked #18 in the 2022 US News ranking). As of 2019, its $13.8 billion endowments is one of the largest of any U.S. university. The university’s approximately 134,000 alumni constitute one of the strongest college alumni networks in the U.S.

University of Notre Dame is in the South Bend metropolitan area, which offers affordable living costs. South Bend is only 1.5 hours away from Chicago, the 3rd biggest city in the United States, and has been recently named as one of 2020 America’s best small cities.
14条回复