第一次发帖 7.25考场原题,作文复盘22, 求各位指出问题~~

zylj
Which one is the most important for teacher of high school? (students aged 15 to 18)
-Ability to give advice about planning for future.
-Ability to recognize students that need help and give them help.
-Ability to encourage students to learn outside the classroom by themselves.

Teachers of high school need to be equipped with some qualities. Some people, if not most, are strong believers in the statement that teachers should have the ability to give advice about planning for future. Others think encouraging students to learn outside the classroom by themselves is more important for teachers. However, as far as I am concerned, the most significant quality for teachers is the ability to recognize students who need help and give them help.

Firstly, there are good reasons to suggest that students' learning efficiency can be improved when teachers can recognize they need help and provide help in time. That is to say, if students have some trouble in studying and teachers can find the problem quickly, students can return to the normal situation and their learning efficiency will not be affected. Take myself as an example. When I was in high school, I could not resist the temptation of playing computer games, which affected my behavior in class. I found it hard to focus on the class. My teacher, Thompson, noticed my bad condition. He asked me the problem and gave me some tips on how to avoid playing computer games. With his help, I was able to continue to learn hard in class and my grade was better. Therefore, there is no denying that students have higher learning efficiency if teachers give them help properly.

Secondly, it is conceivable that students have more interaction with teachers when teachers can realize their problems rapidly. To be more specific, when teachers find students' issues, students can talk their problems to teachers, and they will appreciate teachers' help. Finally, they will build a good relationship with teachers. For instance, when my friend, Pitt, was in high school, he was indulged in cartoon books. His teacher, Monica, found the problem. To create a relaxing atmosphere, she invited him to have a dinner to talk about his problem. In dinner, Pitt could explain his problem to Monica. Monica gave him some suggestions. From then on, he formed a good relationship with my teacher. Thus, I am sure that students can get more conversations with teachers if teachers give them help when they are in need.

The other two choices are not ideal in terms of crucial qualities teachers should have. For one thing, in high school, students' main task is to study, so teachers do not need to have the quality to give students advice about their future life. For another, in high school, students are not able to form their own learning ways. They still need the help from teachers in class, so there is no need for teachers to encourage students to learn outside the classroom. Thus, there are clear limitations concerning the two other options.
11条回复