hdchina2010---独立写作

songcaoxian
题目:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important problems in today’s world will be solved in our lifetime.

作文:
The most important porblems, needless to say ,are quiet critical for our life,even some of them could threat human's life, so people often pay much attention to such issues.However, whether the problem could be solved in our lifetime is ture, I don't think that there will be the same answers for different cases.

First of all, when it comes to canceers,that is quiet s disaster for humankind, everyone want to find out a method to conquer it,and we try everything we know to research such disease to creat a new medicine that can cure poeple who have being struggling for their life. Unfortunately, after several generation's hard work,a large bounch of people still die of canceer.For those researchers the most important problems did not be solved during their lifetime. In this case, I do not agree with the statement.

On the contrary, since quiet a few people are ingaging the important problems. With the cooperation of all the people, it is more likely that the problem could be solve in our lifetime. For example, the satelite is so important that we use it in various areas, such as, navigation, building even military. As a consequence, poeple in different country make much effort to research such technique, then after several years , we finally have satelites that moving surrounding our planet.

As a consequence, for different cases, we are not sure whether the most important problems could be solved in our lifetime, even though we try our best to solve it, and solving such problem requie many aspects of efforts and resuorces, if we just meet all these requirement, I believe we can handle the problem, but it has nothing do with lifetime.
2条回复